Originally from a suburb of Chicago, Chris came to Cincinnati to attend the University of Cincinnati on a full-ride football scholarship. At UC, Chris earned his BBA in Finance & International Business, was a two-year starter and a two-time Big East All-Academic Team recipient. His senior year, the Bearcats finished with 10 wins, the most in any season for the Bearcats at that point and ended the season at #17 in the country (the first top 25 finish in UC Football history).
Chris started his career in finance upon graduating college and began working directly with clients in 2008. Chris values hard work, discipline and loyalty. Just as importantly, Chris believes in humility, humanity and remarkability, and seeks to bring all aspects to work with clients.
Chris is a “big brother” through the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati mentoring program, and currently serves on the boards of Green Umbrella, the region’s sustainability alliance, and The Women’s Fund of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation, whose mission is improving the economic self-sufficiency of women in the region.
Chris, his wife, Julie, and two daughters live in the Clifton neighborhood in Cincinnati.
5 Things you should know about me:
- I love UC athletics. If that bothers you, don’t worry, my wife has two-degrees from Xavier University – so if you like another team, we can still get along.
- I don’t watch a lot of TV but when I do it’s This Is Us.
- Please use turn signals. Don’t worry, I’m not trying to follow you.
- For those born/raised in Cincinnati: it’s “Kroger” not “KROGERS”.
- If my out of office response is on, you’ll likely find me on a beach or at a lake.