Born in Richmond, Indiana but raised on the outskirts of Cincinnati, Amber attended Cincinnati State Technical and Community College where she obtained her A.A.B with a major in Business Management. During this time, she also earned a certificate in Entrepreneurship. Coming from a background in insurance, Amber is also licensed in life & health insurance.
She began working with the firm in early 2018. That same year, she obtained her Series 6 registration.
Amber values hard work, honesty, humility, and believes in giving her “all” all the time. She brings this dedication to clients every day.
Amber often volunteers in her children’s classrooms and school events. She is also a “Troop Mom” in her daughters’ girl scout troop. Each year Amber and her children also choose a day to go out to volunteer in the community; whether this is creating and handing out supply bags to homeless or cleaning up trash/planting flowers; she makes she sure is passing on to her children the importance of doing good.
Amber and her children Cheyenne, Carmen, and Israel live in Anderson on the east side of Cincinnati.
5 Things you should know about me:
- I love the outdoors – camping, hiking, hunting, kayaking, etc.
- Books are my first love, and I have quite the collection at home. Preferably non-fiction.
- My favorite TV shows are NCIS and The Walking Dead.
- My greatest joy in life is and always will be my children. It is a privilege to get to be their Mom.
- “I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO”.